Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ CO "no front sight" plug/spacer?

ck1

9 hours ago, TheChef1 said:

Yeah what I was referring to was the comment that without the sight spacer is dangerous. I imagine with no roll pin or sight it would shoot out. But still no one should be on that side of the barrel anyways so I don’t see how it would be so dangerous.

It’s certainly going to be better overall with both of you if you can.  I would be curious how accuracy is affected if at all with just the pin. 

Got it, I misunderstood your original post.  I definitely agree that any increase in danger would be negligible.  I am personally more concerned with the optic shearing completely off the gun and hitting me in the head.  This has actually happened to me with an OR gun.  Also, I can unfortunately state that you can shoot an S2 without any bushing at all...the accuracy is terrible haha.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, TheChef1 said:
2 hours ago, WYgunner said:

I think the filler block is primarily for aesthetics. 

I would be curious how accuracy is affected if at all with just the pin. 

Never tested accuracy with and without fs but my thinking is the fs adds support/pressure to the top of pin which in turn would keep more pressure less movement and vibration on bushing under recoil. IF it did the accuracy should theoretically be improved 

I’ve got one with no front sight and just the roll pin.  It’s just as accurate as my one with the front sight and there is no discernible difference in bushing fit or pin wear. 

I should clarify. I have two.   One with front sight and pin and one with just pin. 

Edited by Nathanb

On 11/10/2022 at 9:21 PM, TheChef1 said:

I messaged them on Instagram and never got a response. 

How to you like the cut from them? Seems like they mill it nice and deep. How long was the turn around?

They did both of mine, top notch cut job turnaround is 2 weeks.. Go to stone bridges website Vincent will reply literally immediately on their chat feature practically 24/7, and he is extremelyyyy knowledgeable on Shadow 2s

Edited by Tip3008

• 3 weeks later...