Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MIGHTY ARMORY SIZING/DEPRIMING DIE

CZGeoege

I use the MA in .223. I love it. Requires VERY little lube. Sizes lower than my RCBS dies. Good customer service. Moving to Hawaii and leaving my reloading setup with family or I'd be getting their 9mm and decapping die as well. 

Their decapping pin setup is different,  but it works well and I've never had an issue. 

Customer service was really good when I accidentally put an unlined round in and got it stuck, they took care if me and returned the die in a hurry. 

I use it for my 40 ammo. It’s awesome. Switched the dillon one out. One thing I like is that there’s no primer pull back with it and of coarse the sizing process feels smoother. Even after filing the point on the dillon did still had pull back. Not one with the ma die 

• 2 weeks later...

So I bought the die, I’m very impressed with it. I feel that is does a better job than my Dillon die. It seems to be a much more expensive version of a Lee U die. 

23 hours ago, CZGeoege said:

So I bought the die, I’m very impressed with it. I feel that is does a better job than my Dillon die. It seems to be a much more expensive version of a Lee U die. 

Correct. Wayne makes it so it sizes down actually a little further than a lee u die. I find it smoother and easier on the press sizing 40 also. Plus never had a primer pull back with it. Dillon was a pain in the a$& with the pull backs on my 1050. Thank god for the swage rod saved me a lot