Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shadow 2 optic change

mcattack

I researched but could not find the answer. I have a shadow 2 with CGW slide milled and DPP 2.5 mounted to the slide. Is there any other red dot with larger dot size that will mount to the DPP foot print. Maybe a plate that will mount on slide then except a different Optic. My old eyes just need a bigger dot.

53 minutes ago, BadShot said:

I just put a Sig Romeo 1 Pro - 6 MOA in place of my DPP 2.5.  I had it on a Sig P320 Legion X5.  It's easier on the eyes...

Do you like it better. I was thinking sig pro or c-more, alpha 3 will not fit according to FTP.

I like the dot better.  I like both sights about the same.  I think the DPP and Sig Pro 1 are the only ones that share the same footprint.  I had the DPP on my Legion while I waited for the Pro to become available.  Some people say that other Sigs have the same footprint, but the screw sizes are different.

I have 6 moa RTS2s on my open guns and revolver, it's my favorite...

Edited by BadShot

• 5 months later...

either see if somebody can re-mill it as is, or primary sells a slide milled ready to go out of the box.  you may just have to buy a new slide.  highly recommend you get an RMR cut to run holosun or trijicon.  if you can like a SRO, RMR, 407, etc then you need to stop shooting CO division lol there's the Romeo and c more, etc for open shooters and X5 lovers.... but for the rest of us.... 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, Eli_a said:

Delta point pro and Romeo 1 pro have the same footprint. The legion 320 slide takes both of them directly. 

Same footprint and same screw location but different "post"/"boss" locations if using a plate.