Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Holster for USPSA - Witness P Match Pro

Rugbyrat

I'm looking for a holster for USPSA production for my Witness P Match Pro. I've extensively searched the internet and messaged a few companies. No one makes a holster for this pistol. Holsters which are advertised to fit Tanfoglio are usually make for Stock II and Stock III. Even the holster sold by EAA does not fit. I've messaged the larger companies like BladeTek and others with no luck.

The P Match Pro has unusual dimensions:

Barrel: 4.75"

OAL: 8.75"

Height: 5.6"

Width: 1.4"

Seems the width is the odd dimension.

Does anyone know of someone who will make a custom USPSA production holster for this pistol? I am asking before I take a heat gun to a DAA PDR-PRO II and try to fit it myself (I don't think I will be successful). I can post a pic of the pistol in the DAA holster if you want to see the fit (or lack thereof). Thanks.

The width is stated as the same as the Stock 2, 3 and Lim Pro. I dont have first hand experience, but a Stock 3 holster should fit it.

Ben Stoeger Pro Shop sells a Bladetech holster that I used for a Stock 3 and 2, and now use for a Lim Pro as well. Works great.

BSPS also has the P Match Pro in stock, and Im sure if you gave them a call they would test fit a couple holsters or something for you to make sure they fit correctly.

Sorry, the height is the odd measurement. Most Tanfos seem to be 5" height (the Stock II and III are. The P Match Pro is 5.6".

I'm looking at EAA's website now. Looks like the Limited custom is 5.6" height also. The OAL is 0.25 longer. Don't know how I missed that. I will give that a try or BSPS as you suggested.

It is an odd shape.  Contact J&L Gunsmithing on Facebook or call (757) 567-5993.  He has a deal with a company that makes them.  I got my Pmatch and holster from him.  By the way, my Limited Pro fits that holster, but the Pmatch doesn't fit the Lim Pro Bladetech holster.

12 hours ago, robport said:

It is an odd shape.  Contact J&L Gunsmithing on Facebook or call (757) 567-5993.  He has a deal with a company that makes them.  I got my Pmatch and holster from him.  By the way, my Limited Pro fits that holster, but the Pmatch doesn't fit the Lim Pro Bladetech holster.

Thanks. Ben Stoeger Pro Shop responded it does not have anything to fit the polymer Tanfos. I've give J&L a try.

J&L got back to me quickly. He has the holsters.

I have them in stock Custom made for the P-match Pro

They are $65 and the back is drilled for blade tec belt attachments.

Jim Jones
J and L Gunsmithing
757-567-5993

The holster from J&L Gunsmithing has arrived. It fits the Witness P Match Pro well. He put a Blade Tech attachment on it for me. I'm posting pictures of the holster in case someone is looking for one in the future.

uc?export=download&id=1H4TBx_M-9PiJeUUWU

uc?export=download&id=1EvMOcC0Sfkh3JzNUv

On 4/23/2020 at 8:13 PM, MemphisMechanic said:

The blade tech teck-lok hole pattern will let you install any USPSA hanger onto it, like the BOSS or the Red Hill / Springer. Just fyi. ;) 

It's going to be a long time before I can use word "BOSS" in reference to my shooting!

• 4 weeks later...