Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sebo weapons new Czechmate titanium comp.

Timido

1 minute ago, RVRSE said:

They have this listed under their parts for a TSO so im curious how much fitting, if at all, it would take to get it on a TSO.

It is a cone comp that will have a M14 thread.  Your TSO is a bushing gun.  More to it than just knocking out the bushing and fitting a Czechmate barrel.  

I got a tracking number and its on the way.   I think mine was $215 shipped to me with a there pack of take down pins.  I've read Robin is good to deal with.  So far he was great with questions and sent it out the next day.  Soon we will see

On 4/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, RVRSE said:

They have this listed under their parts for a TSO so im curious how much fitting, if at all, it would take to get it on a TSO.

This would be the same process with a TSO, let me know if you need a guide rod or reverse plug.

As far as fitting the New comp to the Czechmate. What measurement should the gap be between the comp and the slide.  What kind of tooling is needed to correct this on titanium if it is needed.  Thanks

5 hours ago, Timido said:

As far as fitting the New comp to the Czechmate. What measurement should the gap be between the comp and the slide.  What kind of tooling is needed to correct this on titanium if it is needed.  Thanks

the thread is metric 1mm so each turn moves the comp 1mm

in my experience  any gap between 0.2 and 0.8mm works fine. 

hope there is no fitting to do because machining titanium can be a problem

in the case i would machine the slide. which is what CZ does to fit the comps, i suspect. 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, kneelingatlas said:

I ordered one on the 16th, I'm excited to try it out!

Let us know how it compares with your comp. I am very interested to know. I like the fact that it is made out of titanium, but am a little hesitant on the side vents, as I hear they do not work well with the CM. 

1 hour ago, abb1 said:

Let us know how it compares with your comp. I am very interested to know. I like the fact that it is made out of titanium, but am a little hesitant on the side vents, as I hear they do not work well with the CM. 

I came here to comment exactly this; I recall some thread in the CZ forum where people said the side vents robbed too much gas from the Czechmate.

I would love to see a side by side slo-mo video of this, the OEM comp, and @kneelingatlas's aluminum comp. 

On 4/26/2020 at 9:15 AM, kneelingatlas said:

This would be the same process with a TSO, let me know if you need a guide rod or reverse plug.

You have any idea from where to get reverse plug and guide rod?

You have any idea from where to get reverse plug and guide rod?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, gianmarko said:

got the comp. is a direct swap, no fitting required. now to test fire it

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-11 at 11.32.10.jpeg

Nice, I guess mine is Floating in customs or an airport still.    

i ordered the 26th of april. usually stuff from Czech arrive in Switzerland in a couple days. 

i weighted the comps.

standard comp is 112 grams, the titanium one is 71

the CZ on which is installed has  an old style barrell, new. lets see how it goes. 

Edited by gianmarko

21 minutes ago, GhostDog said:

Gianmarko, on the side, where did you get that slideracker?

Hi

i got it from a guy here in switzerland, who basically made it on purpose. i think he still sells them, let me check and will come back to you. 
it aint cheap though

• 4 weeks later...

I had an order from Sebo come in today. Regular post, cheap way on Sebo's web store. It took just over 5 weeks to be delivered. It was in a bubble mailer, and I paid no customs/taxes. The post dropped it in my mailbox.