Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sitting around having a Beer & then it all came to me!

4 hours ago, DJRyan13 said:

I got the M7 part number from their schematic... 101-1135. When I emailed asking for it from Joe, he asked me which size. Since I run a variety of cases, I got large and small ordered.

Good to hear...

On 4/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, DJRyan13 said:

I got the M7 part number from their schematic... 101-1135. When I emailed asking for it from Joe, he asked me which size. Since I run a variety of cases, I got large and small ordered.

Did the same thing I have both on my quote, I will place my order on Monday. My mcmaster order came in today. Just going to take the weekend to decide on using my dillon powder funnels or get the swanky one with the press.  Joe is a great guy to work with.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, DJRyan13 said:

16 hours ago, mayassa said:

Did the same thing I have both on my quote, I will place my order on Monday. My mcmaster order came in today. Just going to take the weekend to decide on using my dillon powder funnels or get the swanky one with the press.  Joe is a great guy to work with.

Hey guys post some pictures of your set ups after relocating the case feeder I’m sure others would like to see different ideas. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 8:39 AM, tmz said:

No I don’t I’m sure you can just call Mark seven and ask for parts and probably do an order over the phone and thanks. 

Pretty simple purchase the items from eBay the button on the right is a -1 the button on the left is a reset to 0 running off of the supplied 12 V power of the case feeder. The sensor and counter  from  eBay The two pushbutton switches from a local hardware. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/261223719192
https://www.ebay.com/itm/162701941768

531B1435-5CDD-4D65-9F2C-4BB066240C60.jpeg

12739176-19CE-4223-ABBB-3A893964BF7A.jpeg

Thanks  I ordered a set on ebay and they finally came in from coronaville.  I tested it tonight and it works great.  I'm going to order two more sets for my rollsizer and my 1050.

28 minutes ago, mayassa said:

Thanks  I ordered a set on ebay and they finally came in from coronaville.  I tested it tonight and it works great.  I'm going to order two more sets for my rollsizer and my 1050.

You welcome!

15 hours ago, mayassa said:

I owe you a six pack for all your great ideas.

Lol thanks I would share with you. 
it’s beer time right now!

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Grandmastah said:

Is the aluminum end on the spring going into the case feeder held in with a set screw or just friction?

Just friction seems to work just fine as of right now. 

Big thanks to TMZ for pointing out where to buy the parts. I already received the spring from McMaster and just waiting for the parts from Mark 7.

I called and ordered 2 of those and a set screw. One is for the upper part while the other is the lower part.

Here are the part numbers:

lower bushing - 201-1232-03 ($10.95)

upper bushing - 201-1232-05 ($10.95)

setscrew - 301-1499 ($1.05)

Make sure you talk to the product support reps so they’ll know exactly what you want. I spoke to a Misty and she was very helpful. She recommended me to buy the set screw to hold the spring to the upper bushing so I bought one. It’s a cheap ($1.05) insurance to ensure it stays in place.

• 1 year later...