Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Alpha Dropper?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the post just ordered one in 40. If it stops the sticky pop on release then it’s worth it. Looks really slick. They told me it’s way better than the daa alpha dropper and works as advertised. I polished the s$&t out of my daa dropper and it still pops on release. So I’ll try this one if anything I’ll have a extra for when the daa alpha where’s out the lip which it will around 100,000 rds or so you’ll notice some issues. Will see when it comes in. 

1 hour ago, cvincent said:

Hmmmm interesting. I’ll have to try one. Thanks for the post. I’m on my second DAA funnel, wore out the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here wore one out couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on till I went to polish it again and saw the lip was gone. This dropper sounds promising 

Same here wore one out couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on till I went to polish it again and saw the lip was gone. This dropper sounds promising 

Same, i was getting shaved bullets all the sudden after tens of thousands of flawless rounds. The new funnel measured .003” larger than the one I wore out, and the lip was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, avastcosmicarena said:

Does this fit in the Lee Universal die?

That would be nice. I'm curious too.

I've got the MBF funnel in a Lee Universal die now. It seems to just barely fit.

Edited by ddc

On 4/17/2020 at 12:39 PM, Furrly said:

it does stop the stickiness, just loaded 200 rounds yesterday of 40!!

So no sticking with 40? This is gonna be awesome. How is the setup with this funnel same as mbf jyst barely run it up on the neck of funnel? Or something different 

20 minutes ago, Dirtchevy841 said:

So no sticking with 40? This is gonna be awesome. How is the setup with this funnel same as mbf jyst barely run it up on the neck of funnel? Or something different 

I’d like to know this too!!!

17 minutes ago, Intheshaw1 said:

Can't wait to hear the reports. I need a 40 dropper anyways so might as well wait a bit to hear how great these are.

Mine is on the way, I hope it does the job well on my 40 cal press.

2 hours ago, Intheshaw1 said:

Can't wait to hear the reports. I need a 40 dropper anyways so might as well wait a bit to hear how great these are.

Hope to have it 3 days. Will report back. Just set my powder measure and polished the s#!t out of the mbf funnel even sanded it a little with 800,1600,2000 grit sandpaper and it still sticks. Wtf 😂