Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullet Subscription

jwhittin

Thought you might like to know. Just signed up for a new deal from Gallant bullets.  You can subscribe for delivery of bullets (different qty available) every 1 to 3 months. The prices are great. For example I subscribed to 1k rnds every 3 month for their coated 147 grn RN 9 mm.  Cost is 7.3 cent per round. 

Thought you might like to know. Just signed up for a new deal from Gallant bullets.  You can subscribe for delivery of bullets (different qty available) every 1 to 3 months. The prices are great. For example I subscribed to 1k rnds every 3 month for their coated 147 grn RN 9 mm.  Cost is 7.3 cent per round. 
Been subscribed since last summer. It's great. You can increase or decrease the frequency at anytime. Lowest price shipped I've found as well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, jpeters11 said:

Couldn’t you just order 3k

and use a coupon code to get them for cheaper?
PewPro10 gets 10% off, $202 shipped for 3k. 6.7 cents per bullet. 

I can never find a valid coupon.  And it's easier to get $70 past the boss rather than $200 😳

I have a subscription with the Blue Bullets.  It's a good way to still get a decent, regular discount (though not as good as their Black Friday) and spread the cost over the year.  I'm looking to re-up so I can lock in another year at current pricing, no telling how high things might get with COVID and the election.

I've never heard of that gallant company, but I just went there for a curious looksee and their prices are not good. I don't know what the OP is talking about. Plus that Hi-ghly CrapTek junk coating they use is the standard of garbage. And that company doesn't offer free shipping on 500 packs. I have done so many experiments with those highly toxic outgassing PTFE coated Blue bullets and Hi-ghly CrapTek coated bullets... omg....don't get me started...Junk coating applied to good quality lead bullets.  Price-wise, you would be better off just getting a "discount code" once in awhile from bullet companies and you'll pay far less in the long run....that is,  if you are stuck on buying a Hi-ghly CrapTek coated bullet product.

Edited by Glockster1

I've never heard of that gallant company, but I just went there for a curious looksee and their prices are not good. I don't know what the OP is talking about. Plus that Hi-ghly CrapTek junk coating they use is the standard of garbage. And that company doesn't offer free shipping on 500 packs. I have done so many experiments with those highly toxic outgassing PTFE coated Blue bullets and Hi-ghly CrapTek coated bullets... omg....don't get me started...Junk coating applied to good quality lead bullets.  Price-wise, you would be better off just getting a "discount code" once in awhile from bullet companies and you'll pay far less in the long run....that is,  if you are stuck on buying a Hi-ghly CrapTek coated bullet product.

Garbage Glocks don't like those bullets lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...