Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

357 Sig with Sport Pistol?

Midwest3Gunner

Like the title says, has anyone loaded 357 Sig with Sport Pistol?  Say 135s or 150s? @aandabooks and I started to discuss 357 Sig in the Limited Minor thread and I wanted to start this so we didnt derail the other thread too much. 

This theoretical load would be for Limited Major, so maybe some of our Australian IPSC members would like to chime in? 

Trying to get some ballpark starting points. I did search, but my search fu might be a little weak.

Thanks!

No first hand experience, but just flipping through a couple manuals,  I think you may have a tough row to hoe.
Any published loads I am looking at approaching major are using powders much slower. I think your pressure would be  well above max.

4 hours ago, Joe4d said:

No first hand experience, but just flipping through a couple manuals,  I think you may have a tough row to hoe.
Any published loads I am looking at approaching major are using powders much slower. I think your pressure would be  well above max.

Thanks,  I was also starting to get that vibe after finding some published loads as well.