Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
gondo

Whats the best 3 gun scope to get currently and why?

6 minutes ago, caspian guy said:

Tony do you have a link to the code? I could use another one.

PM'd.

2 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

The C-More C3 is on sale for the weekend. $800, so just over $300 shipped if you use the $500 off discount code.

$500 off discount code? Can you hook it up, Tony?

On 5/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, TonytheTiger said:

The C-More C3 is on sale for the weekend. $800, so just over $300 shipped if you use the $500 off discount code.

Where can I get it for that price? Please let me know if there's a code or what website 

2 hours ago, louu said:

Where can I get it for that price? Please let me know if there's a code or what website 

PM'd

For us who'd rather read about the best 3-gun scopes, could you  please make the discount requests in PM instead of the thread? :P

the discount code is an error. they message you saying it is an error and they wont process the order.

7 minutes ago, Shmella said:

the discount code is an error. they message you saying it is an error and they wont process the order.

They will if you agree to their compromise price of $599, by responding "CONTINUE"

Since the C3 is likely to be better than the Vortex PST2 1-6, probably worth the somewhat discounted price.

Sorry for the thread derailment.

3 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

I'm still getting one for $600. Already having one and a PST G2 its still worth it to me.

if the price is the same between the vortex pst g2 1-6 and then c-more c3, which would you choose?

11 minutes ago, Desk-Jockey said:

if the price is the same between the vortex pst g2 1-6 and then c-more c3, which would you choose?

C3. The C3 I ordered is replacing a PST. Glass is close enough not to matter, dot is brighter on the PST. In all other aspects the C3 wins. Its lighter, scope tube almost disappears as well as the Razor, eye box is noticeably more flexible, eye relief is more consistent from min. to max magnification, and even though the PST has a bigger FOV on paper it doesn't appear that way in real life. Last but not least, the C3 reticle kicks PST ass beyond 300 yards when the wind picks up.

I think C More really missed a chance here. This scope is not commonly used in 3 gun but actually fills a nice void in the market between the viper and the razor. They could have used this opportunity to get their product out in the hands of people who would likely influence others to purchase it, potentially making a big move long term. 

The scope is worth $800 and definately worth $600. What holds me back is their lack of full warranty, which is more or less standard now for scope companies, thanks to Vortex. I wanted this C More to upgrade my wife's 3 Gun scope. But for $600 I will buy a less good scope that I know will be replaced when she throws a shotgun into it in a dump barrel. That's the game we play. 

I intend to tell C More my expert opinion on this subject. Maybe they will hire me to be their vice president of marketing. Then I can get an employee discount! 

9 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

C3. The C3 I ordered is replacing a PST. Glass is close enough not to matter, dot is brighter on the PST. In all other aspects the C3 wins. Its lighter, scope tube almost disappears as well as the Razor, eye box is noticeably more flexible, eye relief is more consistent from min. to max magnification, and even though the PST has a bigger FOV on paper it doesn't appear that way in real life. Last but not least, the C3 reticle kicks PST ass beyond 300 yards when the wind picks up.

thanks.    I have the option to pick one up but I can also get a vortex pretty close to that price.  At $300 it was a no brainer.    For pretty close to the price of the vortex, I am struggling with the warranty and the unknown factor.   C-more is great for red dots but practical no where in magnified optics.  

8 hours ago, Blockader said:

I intend to tell C More my expert opinion on this subject. Maybe they will hire me to be their vice president of marketing. Then I can get an employee discount! 

I don't think they have a marketing team, which is the biggest flaw of this scope. Its unknown. I thought the crazy price was going to be the one and only attempt they've made at marketing this thing!

I asked Cmore about their warranty and they said its the same as Vortex. Not sure what that means, but suspect they will repair a defective scope at any point but may not replace for free if scope suffered severe trauma, user induced. 

Agree they should have taken the loss on the scopes ordered during the holiday weekend, but at least we are getting the scope at around Cmore's cost basis.

Mark

5 hours ago, NoKimberDave said:

300$$ !!!!!

Been wanting one of these for years now.

No, it was a mistake, no one got it for 300