Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nowhere to Shoot

AmosM223

Every range I belong to in NJ is closed because the governor decided ranges are "not essential". I have been home loading all this ammo, with nowhere to go and shoot it. I have a couple of new guns that I can't shoot. The weather is getting nice and warm again, perfect weather to go shoot outside, but everything is closed! I'm going out of my mind. I wish I owned a big piece of property where I can shoot in my backyard. 

End rant...

I'm in the same boat. I got a new to me Shadow 2 in 9mm that requires a different OAL than my previous gun (glock). I can't go to the range to test different powder levels so I can do a bigger run of ammo. So unfortunately I can't even reload much. 

1 hour ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

I also hate that my range is closed,

BUT,

I'm very HAPPY that I'm NOT a first responder or grocery clerk.    :) 

I’m a first responder and an “essential employee” so it sucks even more lol

20 hours ago, anbrumm said:

I'm in the same boat. I got a new to me Shadow 2 in 9mm that requires a different OAL than my previous gun (glock). I can't go to the range to test different powder levels so I can do a bigger run of ammo. So unfortunately I can't even reload much. 

If you wanted to take a ride north of Peoria I have a place you can shoot all you want.  

10 minutes ago, Youngeyes said:

Ranges here are open.They are also gun sales which makes them essential. The rules in this state still s#$k but at least I can shoot and chrono loads. 

After the state got sued they finally overturned their ruling about gun sales not being essential. But ranges are still not considered “essential” 

This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.Please review the Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic response]