Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to the Forum

OnVacation

long time lurker and searcher, new member.  I've been shooting IDPA and USPSA off and on for the last few years.  Active duty military, so every move it takes a while to find the local clubs and events, but training none the less. I've recently started shooting more 3 gun, and was planning on going to my first tactical games skirmish until the apocalypse plague struck.  I'll probably do more lurking than posting, but I enjoy being able to jump into the fray from time to time.

Aloha from Ohio! Yes...transplant from Oahu, wish Americans were better at geography. I said I wanted to go home. Hmm! Four letters, 3 vowels and an “h”, must be from Ohio. Okay...close enough.

As I delve deeper into reloading I keep reading, “I saw this on Brian Enos”, so I thought I’d sign on to get 1st hand information. 

At this point, I reload mostly semi-auto handgun...everything I shoot...we’ll, when ranges are open. So, .380ACP, 9MM, .40 S&W, .45ACP, and I’ve made up some .38 Spl loads in .357 Mag cases. No chance to shoot them yet.

I also recently started loading for .300 AAC Blackout, but still not very good at it. Again, can’t really develop any loading skill when you can’t shoot your ladders. 

Thanks for letting me join.