Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry firing my pistol in my underwear?

ysrracer

1 hour ago, ysrracer said:

Once the current crisis is over, will the skills I learn these days, translate over to when I'm forced to wear pants at a match?

You're not Forced, to wear pants at a match now. But they might frown on your going commando. Why is your pistol wearing your underwear.

Edited by usmc1974

If you are dry firing your pistol in your underwear, does that mean you had a vasectomy? TMI. Besides, if you meant revolver, that is not a pistol. And where is the muzzle pointed when it's in your underwear? I'm thinking not downrange...

Not sure how u are dryfireing in ur undies.  I leave a pair of shorts in the basement for dryfire. I don’t wear shoes and l’ll go shirtless if I sweat too much.  
Thankfully I have 3/4” recycled rubber mats in my basement gym, my gun fell out when I went to pick up moonclips tonight. They took 10+ years to degass.

How do you keep your trigger finger from slipping around on the cloth between your trigger finger and the trigger surface?

What brand spot remover do you use to get the oil off the cloth when you wash the underwear?

• 2 weeks later...

Only go for as long as you can stay focused, then take a break or stop. Otherwise, you will develop bad habits, like not being focused when you are actually shooting. Practice the way you want to perform.

Edited by Toolguy