Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to get sights for my Grand Power Q100?

On 4/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, Qbert said:

I checked Eagle Imports.  No longer carrying the line.  Checked Dawson Precision.  They don't have anything other than rear sights.  Checked Global Ordnance.  I'm too dumb to find sights.

I'd just like to get at the minimum a fiber optic front sight.   Where should I look next?

Dawson Precision will make you the site you need if you give them the dimensions. I used to have an STI GP6 and they made a. fiber optic front site for me. 

2 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

Dawson Precision will make you the site you need if you give them the dimensions. I used to have an STI GP6 and they made a. fiber optic front site for me. 

I did contact Dawson tech support last week and asked about sights for the Q100 and this is what he wrote back:

"Hello,
    We used to make a front sight for the STI GP6, made by Grand Power. It was listed in the STI sights, but it was dropped. There are Grand Power models that it does not fit and I'm not sure which those are. I don't know if they would fit the Q100."

Since he didn't bring it up, I didn't know they'd make one for me.  Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...