Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone else had issues with Precision Delta ordering?

Arakisk

A week or two ago, I ordered some 124gr JHPs from Precision Delta. As of today, the charge to my card was reversed, and the company has not returned my email or Facebook messages. Are they affected by the quarantines in various states?

Their website is still showing 124 JHP available as of now. I ordered a case of it on March 26 and still no shipping info. The order was confirmed on the same day I ordered. 

I know they had a note on the website when I ordered stating that order  processing will take 7-10 business days due Covid-19.

I ordered some 124 hollow points on 3/14 and they shipped 3/16 and I received them a few days later.  Have you just tried calling them?  In this age of digital correspondence, I've found the phone is still the best way to get answers as quick as possible.

2 hours ago, japarker82 said:

From the website DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS PLEASE ALLOW 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER PROCESSING

If that were the case with my order, I am not sure why they would refund my money instead of allowing the payment to stay with them.

4 hours ago, jsykes said:

I ordered some 124 hollow points on 3/14 and they shipped 3/16 and I received them a few days later.  Have you just tried calling them?  In this age of digital correspondence, I've found the phone is still the best way to get answers as quick as possible.

I will call them when I get a chance, although it may be a while due to scheduling.

They are very backed up. I have always had a reliable experience with them. I ordered mid March and got my shipment just 3 days ago so they are about 3 weeks from order to delivery due to COVID. Great bullets and great price. They will sort it out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Update: I called Precision Delta. Their payment method will not actively charge my card until after the order has shipped. I'm guessing the "returned" payment from PD on my card was just to check wether the payment would go through when they shipped the order. 

They definitely can confirm that orders of all sizes are being heavily affected, including the smallest ones.

I ordered, and received my order but, at a longer time than I was used to. 

Subsequently, I got an email saying Precision Delta was on limited staff and was filling and shipping as they were able. 

MS is next door to LA where there are lots of cases of Wuhan Flu, so I would not be surprised if now the Gov. of MS put out a stay-at-home notice so only "Essential Personnel" can travel freely.  All others shelter in place.  

9 hours ago, jsykes said:

I got an email from them the other day.  They actually have had an employee test positive, so it has greatly slowed down business.  Here is a copy of the email I received. 

pd.png

Got the same email, I can wait, I have enough bullets on hand right now, and all our ranges are anyway closed.