Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If I mix Accurate Arms #2 with Accurate Arms #5, do I get Accurate Arms #7 ?

ysrracer

True story.  Was shooting with the former club president and shooting the sh8t about powders and he told me a story of how he caught a member breaking into the dud boxes.  He basically told the guy he just needed to ask for the key and not break into them.  Turns out he was pulling the rounds, taking the mix of powders and reloading with the blend! yikes.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, MikeyScuba said:

True story.  Was shooting with the former club president and shooting the sh8t about powders and he told me a story of how he caught a member breaking into the dud boxes.  He basically told the guy he just needed to ask for the key and not break into them.  Turns out he was pulling the rounds, taking the mix of powders and reloading with the blend! yikes.

You read stuff like this and wonder how people like that can survive.  Darwin awards are still being given out regularly.  Geez...I just hope that guy isn't shooting next to me.  

On 4/1/2020 at 8:28 AM, MikeyScuba said:

I shoot with a old guy that does stuff like that, lets just say his ammo is suspect for many many reasons and this is just one of them.