Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from E Washington State

Farmer

Hello, been reading the incredible amount of information here for awhile  and decided to join in. Have always wanted to shoot uspsa for years but seems like something always got in the way. Been loading and shooting since the 70’s and wanted to set up some sort of stage at home to keep mind and body sharp. Don’t know if I would ever shoot in a sanctioned event but who knows. Thanks for all the info and I hope I can return the favor along the way. 

I'm not up on all the clubs, but there are clubs in Spokane and the Tri-cities along with Lewiston (range near Moscow).  There may be a group at Moses Lake, but I'm not certain.

You should try to make it to some matches.  It will allow quicker progress than shooting alone as it is likely to show the areas you need to work on better than shooting alone, plus you will be able to see the way other shooters approach the problem along with different equipment.

I hope to see you on the range some day.

What gun and gear do you have?

So far there maybe 2-3 other guys that I’ll shoot with. More or less looking for something more entertaining/challenging, to stay in practice and have fun. Right now I just have a midway belt, a few Safariland mag pouches, and a Comp-Tac holster for my XDM 9. I have others also.  For starters the MkIV will be put to use. 

Where are you at?