Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VR80 foregrip?

Dougd82

Anyone know of an accessories manufacturer who makes a bottom rail attachment point that will fit on the Armscor/RIA VR80 shotgun in order to accept a vertical foregrip? I was actually pretty surprised that their stock handguard didnt ship with any bottom rail attachment points. 

Thanks for any help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just wondering if anyone else found the small section of rail beneath the hand guard?  u take a little hex bolt out and there it is.. my Daniel defense forward grip goes right on and tightened down... just wondering what that plate is for that covers the rail? I'm useing a tac wrap now for my guard for my hand but would love to use my forward grip 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 65hoosier said:

@matteekay what kind of stock and grip is that ? Did you get a larger or extended charging knob ? Gun looks awesome

Thanks! Stock knob, just flipped over to the passenger side. The grip is a Magpul MOE and the stock is an Archangel commercial-spec.

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2020 at 4:44 AM, jckormanec said:

I was just wondering if anyone else found the small section of rail beneath the hand guard?  u take a little hex bolt out and there it is.. my Daniel defense forward grip goes right on and tightened down... just wondering what that plate is for that covers the rail? I'm useing a tac wrap now for my guard for my hand but would love to use my forward grip 

Could you post a picture of the area you're talking about?

On 4/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, Nelsonh said:

I drilled and tapped mine to add a rail to the bottom then added a grip to the rail.

I have no idea why the bottom rail was removed from this shotgun.

What rail and grip did you use?  Was there any issue with screw interference?   Do you mind sharing a picture?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:51 PM, Irondog said:

Has anyone tried one of these, I can't tell from the pic if the bottom is smooth like the stock one or has a picatinny rail or is mloc

It has Mlok on 8 sides which includes top and bottom. 

Edited by RUManCOKE

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2020 at 1:44 AM, jckormanec said:

Just wondering if you can post a pic. I can't find any rail on the stock part..

16 hours ago, Jamesneal057 said:
On 7/16/2020 at 4:44 AM, jckormanec said:

Just wondering if you can post a pic. I can't find any rail on the stock part..

Not likely it will happen.

He last visited 19Jul20.