Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

80% Toilet Paper Kit

iflyskyhigh

Saw this on another board this morning.

A little levity is nice given the current situation.

Thought that poster deserved some pub for the thought, effort, and humor.

Hope I’m not breaking any rules linking to another message board. It’s all Im fun.

I don’t live in CA, but I sympathize with their plight.

I’ve cut and pasted his post here for you to see as I’m guessing many don’t have a membership over there, but all credit goes to the original poster. Please check out his thread and give him props if so inclined. He deserves it. I don’t know him, but he deserves it.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1597302

“WTS 80% Toilet paper kit:

Up for sale is a brand new, California legal 80% TP kit. All necessary tools and jigs are included. No need to wait in those long lines. With a short tutorial and commonly available hand tool (included) you to can crank out ghost rolls in short order. Currently no local, state, or federal laws apply. In order to maintain compliance with California law, no more than 10 sheets can be attached to the rollceiver at any time. Each sheet, once completed, needs to have a micro serial number affixed and registered. The kit needs to be completed by the individual intending on using the product. I am not responsible for misuse. Returns not accepted once any attempt to complete the project has occurred. Willing to trade for an ORIGINAL Rosie O’Donnell NRA membership card, unicorn farts, or a VIP tour of Area 51. Low ballers will be ignored.

Kit ships from Mianus, Connecticut to yours.”

e8519f65fa6190a065a7704db4fea3a7.jpg

e0a8d3c8c8ce3b1a7b765d664f1228e9.jpg