Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Q5 SF Trigger mod to remove the creep

DBlue

I'm really loving this gun now after doing this mod and the polishing of the trigger bar etc.... I'm not a very good pistol shooter as I've always been a shotgun shooter, I shot competitive skeet for about 25 years...then I got into rimfire benchrest rifles for a few years. After quitting skeet shooting and benchrest,  I decided that I want to try pistol shooting just for fun as I've always liked pistols but was never worth a crap shooting one. I got a Dillon 650 loader and started loading 9mm, I got a nice load worked up and I shoot on my backyard range as I live in a rural area with no restrictions on shooting. I've got three 9mm pistols , a M&P 2.0, a Sig P210A Target and this Wather Q5 SF...... the Walther is my favorite one to shoot....:)

I shot my best target at 20 yards today...this is the target, three 17 rounds clips at 20 yards....

170718124.AYtWVxmW.jpg

Edited by DBlue

• 1 month later...

This is the Walther instructions on how to adjust the sear screw on their Expert trigger.   Understand DIY adjustments may vary based on location of screw, thread pitch, etc, 

https://www.carl-walther.com/fileadmin/uploads/media/manuals/284_10_53_BA_Q5_Match-SF_EXPERT_International_Inhalt_2019-03-29_LR.pdf

Of note, the picture mislabels the SA lever and sear as one for the other.  

Edited by Zmaniac

• 2 years later...