Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People still waiting on Honchos...

avastcosmicarena

Oh man.  I made another order in May.  Looks like I may be waiting a long while for this next one if folks are waiting from January still.  Damn corona.

Awesome to see these things still getting cranked out and in the hands of more and more shooters.  

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Medic198 said:

We’re you in the batch behind the other two that just finished? I ordered Jan 7th and still no word yet

I ordered Dec. 23.  So you're getting close.

According to tracking, mine should be delivered on Thursday.  Tempted to shoot it at the match this Sunday .... 🙃

Edited by abigger04

3 hours ago, JJB05 said:

I am suing you for using my exact build.  Expect a call from my lawyer.  Looks awesome.  Congrats.

Range lawyer here. Looks like a classic case of intention infliction of emotional distress. Damages could be excessive. 

1 minute ago, abigger04 said:

Range lawyer here. Looks like a classic case of intention infliction of emotional distress. Damages could be excessive. 

You are officially on retainer.  I haven't been able to eat or sleep since seeing this.

Just now, JJB05 said:

You are officially on retainer.  I haven't been able to eat or sleep since seeing this.

I may have circumvented the copyright infringement by going with the extra aggressive grip

Just now, Balakay said:

I may have circumvented the copyright infringement by going with the extra aggressive grip

Ok you may get this case thrown out then, as i just went with aggressive texture.

49 minutes ago, JJB05 said:

Ok you may get this case thrown out then, as i just went with aggressive texture.

We’re amending our complaint to attempted infliction of emotion distress. 

see you in court 

Picked up mine today.  Balances well and the fit and finish on it is great!  Looking forward to shooting it tomorrow hopefully.  9mm major barrel, 38 sc, 9mm sight block, and .40 sight block.

2A2C39EE-C7E8-4153-8EF6-788ED4982147.jpeg

Edited by abigger04
Pic

On 8/21/2020 at 11:36 AM, abigger04 said:

Picked up mine today.  Balances well and the fit and finish on it is great!  Looking forward to shooting it tomorrow hopefully.  9mm major barrel, 38 sc, 9mm sight block, and .40 sight block.

2A2C39EE-C7E8-4153-8EF6-788ED4982147.jpeg

Exactly like mine~  Except I didn't order the 38SC barrel, all others yes! 

• 2 weeks later...