Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Elite Witness Match 10mm to .40 conversion, as well as LH holster options for short dust cover

Searched and posted in the non sales chop shop thread and having issues trying to find consistent answers.  Any help is appreciated, I'm only partially knowledgeable about CZ's and want to verify before anything gets bought...

Friend of mine is trying to get into limited with his witness elite match (in 10mm for now, he'll be looking for a barrel here soon), and is having trouble trying to find a LEFT handed holster suited for USPSA.  Will the full dust cover versions work or should he be contacting a few companies to try to find someone that makes them?

Also, outside of the barrel, what else should be swapped for match ready reliability?  Thanks guys.

I actually went the other way.  I had an Elite Witness Match in 40S&W and added a 10mm barrel.  I had to replace the recoil spring with one of the double stack springs to handle the additional recoil of the 10mm but other than that, it works fine.  His 10mm mags will also work for 40S&W and my 40's also seem to load the 10mm with no issues.  Can't speak to holsters, though.

Searched and posted in the non sales chop shop thread and having issues trying to find consistent answers.  Any help is appreciated, I'm only partially knowledgeable about CZ's and want to verify before anything gets bought...  

Friend of mine is trying to get into limited with his witness elite match (in 10mm for now, he'll be looking for a barrel here soon), and is having trouble trying to find a LEFT handed holster suited for USPSA.  Will the full dust cover versions work or should he be contacting a few companies to try to find someone that makes them?

Also, outside of the barrel, what else should be swapped for match ready reliability?  Thanks guys.

You can use a Stock 3 holster if you cant find anyone to make an elite match holster. See the picture below.

You just need a barrel, around a 12 lb recoil spring (YMMV) for an extended slide, and .40 mags.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

72508f2f8fe01706490a4806e45080ae.jpg