Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition shooting group on Facebook

Nepherael

Hey guys. I don't stop by the forums in here as often as I should but I wanted to stop by to let you all know that we have opened a Competition shooting group on Facebook. 

It is currently a focus for discussion but we would like to have it for a place where match announcements can be made, questions about gear and training, and discussion based around all forms of sport shooting. 

Forums like Enos are fantastic resources! However, we are continually spending more and more time on social media platforms and on Facebook, while there are pages for specific clubs and ranges, there has yet to be an all encompassing group where people from all backgrounds in sport shooting can get together. 

The group is public and easy to find but all of your posts are not visible to non-members. This may be changed in the future but seems to work well for right now considering how facebook algorithms handle firearm related discussion. 

If you would like to check it out and be a part of it head on over and shoot a join request at the link below. 

Thanks guys

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146869829710573/