Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blitzkrieg Buffer System

12 minutes ago, Derdang said:

How come you don’t have the PCC buffer weight?

My barrel is a 16" Alpha Sports cut down to 10" with 2 inches of comp ports. About 8" rifling. The whole thing sits in a can to make it non-sbr. I run 115 gr bullets at ~ 1200 fps. The comp is about effective at recoil mitigation as about 1 pound of weight on the rifle. I just see no need for more reciprocation mass.

1 hour ago, telligentgunner said:

The people at Blitzkrieg are MIA. I placed an order over a week ago and it still says “Processing”. I emailed and called to find out when it would ship due to an important match coming up and haven’t received an email or phone call back in days. No one answers the phone either. 

Not sure if anyone related to Blitzkrieg read this but I just got a pending shipping confirmation. Still no other communication.

Edited by telligentgunner
5 hours ago, ChuckS said:

Blitz buffer, 308 carbine spring, ~1.2" delrin spacer, Spinta bolt.

5 hours ago, ChuckS said:

My barrel is a 16" Alpha Sports cut down to 10" with 2 inches of comp ports. About 8" rifling. The whole thing sits in a can to make it non-sbr. I run 115 gr bullets at ~ 1200 fps. The comp is about effective at recoil mitigation as about 1 pound of weight on the rifle. I just see no need for more reciprocation mass.

That's an interesting setup...  You must be pretty close to the reset limit with a 1.2" spacer...  Curious what trigger you're running.

Do you still have the weight in the bolt?

I'm running a bit more conservative system...  Blitzkrieg RB5015HD buffer... .750" SS Buffer weight... JP AR15 Carbine spring...  and an IC Bolt without the weight...  I have the SS buffer weight in front of the buffer, so it cycles.

3 hours ago, telligentgunner said:

Not sure if anyone related to Blitzkrieg read this but I just got a pending shipping confirmation. Still no other communication.

I haven’t had any problems communicating with them through email lately