Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tungsten weighted grips?

jeremy kemlo

On 3/25/2020 at 12:47 PM, Wrecks said:

So I received them this morning and they feel fantastic. Looks really cool too, like a custom weapon skin from a videogame.

I got the Aggressive version and it is insanely grippy. I'm slightly worried my delicate computer guy hands are going to grate off. Easily 2x more grip than the Henning aluminums that I also have. 

Added 9 oz of weight to my gun, it now feels like I'm holding a custom 2011 limited gun. 

alHZMww.jpg

31PvKXj.jpg

Please note I have a Fire 4 Effect Shadow 2 so it weighed 41oz before the grips were added.

How would you say the width of the grips compare to hennings? 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, Wrecks said:

So I received them this morning and they feel fantastic. Looks really cool too, like a custom weapon skin from a videogame.

I got the Aggressive version and it is insanely grippy. I'm slightly worried my delicate computer guy hands are going to grate off. Easily 2x more grip than the Henning aluminums that I also have. 

Added 9 oz of weight to my gun, it now feels like I'm holding a custom 2011 limited gun. 

alHZMww.jpg

31PvKXj.jpg

Please note I have a Fire 4 Effect Shadow 2 so it weighed 41oz before the grips were added.

I have the reg lok palm swells. I love the shape. Do the brass palm swells have the same shape/size as the reg lok palm swells? 
any difference in how the gun shoots. 

On 3/30/2020 at 6:37 PM, Chompion said:

How would you say the width of the grips compare to hennings? 

Wider, likely about the same as the palm swells but I don't have a caliper so idk.

6 hours ago, jeremy kemlo said:

I have the reg lok palm swells. I love the shape. Do the brass palm swells have the same shape/size as the reg lok palm swells? 
any difference in how the gun shoots. 

Very similar shape, the grid and checkering make it appear to be different but it's basically the same shape.

No idea about how it shoots, every range in the tri-state area is shut down or extremely limited hours for Coronavirus and we have a stay at home order.