Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European American Armory, Witness Domina, Gold Team Extreme

CzEnthusist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At first I would have agreed that $4700 is steep, but have since changed my stance slightly. The Domina comes with all the parts your probably gonna buy anyway, two optic mounts, an RTS2 copy Optic, supposedly pre stroked, bull barrel, better comp?( Idk). Like 3-5 mags with base pads and a 170 mag. Also the only way to achieve that comp into frame look is by using a GT/S2 slide in Limited/S3 frame. Which basically means buy 2 guns to build 1. Unless you take all the time to source each part. Good luck.

The real issue is Tanfo already has gate way, walk on in, easy as pie, open capable guns, but the parts are not there yet so market hasnt invented itself. It's merely been a toe dip into the pool of possibilities. Everyone got the GT and that's it. V12 is a pain. But the play form has huge potential.  I  believe in the platform so much, I believe we could see a market flop. As in start seeing way more guns in open Like Berettas, CZs, Tanfos, etc and Winning. Of course there is no open market for any of those 3 like the 2011. There's no parts! Can't market.....nothing. so I think as more parts come available More will want to melt faces for $3000 or less in open. Reliably.

Plus Tanfos are also about as damn modular as it gets. And almost all parts can prefit or drop in. I Can rebuild any tanfo, at a safe table, from a full schematic disassemble between stages. Can you do that with a 2011? Doubt it.

22 hours ago, Apolo said:

There's no parts! Can't market.....nothing. so I think as more parts come available More will want to melt faces for $3000 or less in open. Reliably.

I Can rebuild any tanfo, at a safe table, from a full schematic disassemble between stages. Can you do that with a 2011? Doubt it.

Seems like two mutually exclusive statements to me

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 5:06 AM, Joe4d said:

Seems like two mutually exclusive statements to me

I didn't think so, I took it as a statement to rebuild a stock gun as opposed to building a full out racer.