Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone using a hangun Holosun sight on a PCC?

I have a 512 on what is now my wife's PCC toy.  We both really like the circle dot for steel challenge, but I'm intrigued by the smaller circle on the pistol sight variants.  Anyone running one of these on their PCC?  Opinions much appreciated.

The trade is small eyebox, but the cheek weld is your friend and the small sight will be less intrusive in the visual field.

I just went thru this and decided to put a 507c on my PCC. Haven’t shot it yet, but since it replaced a Burris FF3 I think the field of view will be acceptable. I would really like the 510 optic with the 507 sized reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the 507 yesterday and had no trouble keeping my right eye in the eye box.  I did notice the benefit of the smaller sight (versus 510) in terms of target acquisition; much less of the visual field is obscured by the small sight.  Also found the smaller circle to work a bit better than the 65 MOA.

I just went thru this and decided to put a 507c on my PCC. Haven’t shot it yet, but since it replaced a Burris FF3 I think the field of view will be acceptable. I would really like the 510 optic with the 507 sized reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been saying the same thing. Give me a 510 in 32.5 moa.

I have the 510, I love the circle-dot, I have the 507 on a pistol, too small for PCC for me. I find that keeping the circle-dot brightness down so I can focus on the target, not the dot helps me a lot. It sort if overlays the target.

The dot alone is harder for me to pick up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk