Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix redback lite

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/7/2021 at 4:08 PM, Phoenix1977 said:

Phoenix Redback ,SAO, 9x19, full steel, Toni Systems aluminum grip, M Arms +2 magbottom.

2411314E-6FC7-4E63-917F-C64DBC79FF9F.jpeg

That looks awesome.  I would love SAO.  I just ordered some of those new LOK brass grips for my Redback.

On 4/22/2021 at 11:40 PM, Blackstone45 said:

Looks like Eemanntech now have Redback springs https://dealer.eemann-tech.com/en/718-phoenix

Thanks for the headsup! I’ve immediatly ordered a few sets.

Eemanntech also offers a handy tool to replace the trigger spring of the Phoenix.

https://dealer.eemann-tech.com/en/et-tools/5965-eemann-tech-trigger-spring-tool-for-cz-tanfoglio-phoenix-2000000059655.html

Edited by Phoenix1977

• 2 months later...

I have some training with Shadow 2 and my friend Alex Kouassev with his Redback, both iron sights and reloaded ammo. Shadow 2 have 5 stopaage (not feed or not fire) for 500 rds and Redback has none. Redback accept Cz magazine. We try distance shooting at 80 meters - metal torso. Myself with Cz 2 hits from 3 and my friend with Redbak 3 hits from 3... but much faster than me. Shooting the same medium course of fire stage with Cz and then with Redback it was almost the same time and result for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2/3/2023 at 4:46 PM, An0656 said:

I just ordered a Redback Heavy Da-sa for IPSC, not that big a fan of race holsters, seen to many guns drop tonte concrete, has anyone tried to fit the DAA max holster for shadow 2 or the tanfoglio III on a redback?

Hi there, I dont like the race holsters either. I use a Guga Ribas Neo Holster. The gun looks funny sitting in it, gut it works great. Easy adjustable and fast.

On 2/3/2023 at 3:46 PM, An0656 said:

I just ordered a Redback Heavy Da-sa for IPSC, not that big a fan of race holsters, seen to many guns drop tonte concrete, has anyone tried to fit the DAA max holster for shadow 2 or the tanfoglio III on a redback?

The Redback will not fit a DAA max holster

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 4:10 AM, war_material said:

I shot the SAO redback light in 9mm and it was phenomenal ! The build quality is top notch and so is the price but man, when these are production legal I think you can’t get any better in terms of quality and precision right out of the box. I’m not a group shooter but this was head box at about 12 yards.

a155222e021a19d0f963b4871153bd01.jpg

cccbd7b2fff82c854e5c390287ae7bfa.jpg

860b3608d04920e5247890cdd260dc08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't ever be Production legal. Single action.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, hiker88 said:

Ich verstehe ein bischen Deutsch 😜

Awesome! 
We try to get along with english as well. 😉

But at least some „moving pictures“ of the new Phoenix guns. 
Basicly I am talking about the precise craftsmanship and material. 
The Drake is available now and can be purchased in 9mm or .40. If you start with SAO or DA/SA, you can change it later the other way around. 
The Raptor is coming at the end of the yeah and you can already order them. 
With the Predator Phoenix came up with a entry level gun. A crossover between the SDP and the Redback. 
Sincerely yours,

Team Phoenix Germany

503F760E-F808-491D-9A49-581DDF30FA81.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bigdave24 said:

I like the flat safety on the Drake.

YES! I shoot with a rather high position on my support hand, due to the polymer pistols I have to shoot too.

With the regular safety I tend to switch my safety on when I go in with my left in a aggressive manner. So I told Phoenix and they listened. Great guns, backed by great guys.