Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Back to the Stock 2 (CO)

4 hours ago, war_material said:

Interesting, I didn’t think of trying one out. I will definitely test it out some time. Thanks for sharing! I ran an old xtreme medium I had laying around yesterday and had no light strikes and no changes to my times. But it is noticeably heavier. I will definitely experiment some time though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same with me except I went wit the henning XL firing pin. Solved all my light strikes. I can even shoot CCI no problem now 

4 hours ago, war_material said:

I have a henning xl pin laying around but the weather is crap. Anyone have experience with this pin?

Nevermind just read the previous post!

It's light weight, my experience is the same as most, frequent light strikes. No better than factory. The patriot pin is most reliable for me. 

Got my build here

Pd 15.5 hammer spring
Pd trs
Pd sear spring
Pd extended firing pin
fitted extended fpb
Titan hammer
Xtreme sear

Polished everything multiple times (corona boredom)

I wish I had a trigger gage but this thing feels really good and pops my CCI crap loads. Safe to say it should pop anything I need especially cause gaged, vetted match ammo. I may even get brave and go to a 14.5 hammer spring.

Btw, bolo. I went through 3 before and the last one started releasing the hammer early after a couple hundred rounds. How long does a properly fitted bolo last these days before it starts short stroking?

Bolo should last life of gun. That metal is drastically harder than trigger bar. Is bolo fitted correctly or the area where it contacts bolo wing worn?

It was fitted and worked for a bit no suppose it wouldn’t hurt to try it again. It was a couple years ago when I experimented with fitting the bolo. Also the other 2 I just took too much off. Maybe I’ll try it out again. The slack doesn’t bother me but the bolo makes it nice to show off at the range with no slack lol