Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2020 Single Stack Classic 16May20

Per the information taken from the PASApark.com website, the 2020 Single Stack Classic is scheduled for May 16th. Registration is open at practiscore.com/pasa-2020-single-stack-match-clone/register. It is listed as a Level 1 match with an entry fee of $40. It appears the match will be limited to 80 entrants again this year. When last I checked, practiscore was showing 40 spots left for this match.

Edited by Distant Thunder

• ima45dv8 changed the title to 2020 Single Stack Classic 16May20
  • 4 weeks later...

I would think that this is being postponed or cancelled as most states continue to extend and enforce social distancing.  I would think that all matches through at least May and maybe June will be doing this.  I know I will not be participating in any group activities until this is well past us.  I love to shoot but will not be taking any chances personally.

Chris

20 hours ago, ChrisW said:

I would think that this is being postponed or cancelled as most states continue to extend and enforce social distancing.  I would think that all matches through at least May and maybe June will be doing this.  I know I will not be participating in any group activities until this is well past us.  I love to shoot but will not be taking any chances personally.

Chris

I can't believe any match in May and probably June will be legal under the guidelines of various state governors. I sure as hell wouldn't attend one.

• 1 month later...