Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9MM Brass: Current Status & Wait List Temporarily Closed - UPDATED 9/17/2020

ToddKS

8/30/20 Update:  The ammo shortage has significantly impacted both the amount of brass coming in and the content.  This is negatively impacting delivery projections.  At this point I would expect new orders for 9mm brass to ship in 2021 based on the number of people currently on the wait list.  I am still adding names to the wait list but unless something changes delivery could be 6 months or longer. 

9/17/20 Update:  At this time I am going to stop adding names to the waiting list for sorted 9mm until the situation with the amount and content of brass coming off the range improves.  I will post any non-standard offerings for sale in their own threads and will update this thread when I feel I am able to start adding to the list again.  

I will update this thread as the situation continues to evolve.

Thanks,

Todd

Edited by ToddKS

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated the 9mm Pricing thread with the current pricing as of today.  Going forward all 9mm brass will be shipped roll sized.

At this time the range that I get my brass from has been forced to close temporarily so I do not know when I will be receiving more brass to process.  I will provide updates via this thread as the situation evolves.  For now I am finishing up everything that I have on hand and will ship as many orders from the waitlist as I can.

Thanks,

Todd

• 1 month later...

5/16/2020 update:  The range that I get my brass from reopened but business has been slow for the last month.  I just finished rough sorting the brass that I have picked up since they reopened and it should be enough to finish out my April backorders and allow me to ship a box or two for the guys who were originally promised shipment the first week of May.

The good news is that Kansas loosened its restrictions starting last Monday and the range seemed much busier this weekend when I drove by so hopefully the volume will improve.

The question I am getting asked most is how long is the wait if I get on the list now.  Right now my best guess is at least 4 months but that may change if shooting volumes continue to increase at the range.

Thanks,

Todd

• 3 weeks later...

6/5 Update:  The range is now open for normal business and the amount of brass I am receiving, while still much less than what was coming in previously, is increasing.

For those on the waiting list I will be sending out confirmation requests when your order is 30 days out.  No payment is due at that time, I just need to confirm that you still want to proceed with the order.  I will send a payment request with a firm ship date 7 days prior to shipment.

Pricing will remain the same as what I have posted here and I will post non 9mm products as they become available.

Thanks,

Todd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Todd,

Please add me to the wait list for standard sort 9mm brass, ("comes sorted, cleaned, polished, and rollsized").

I would like 2 boxes (10,000), but if supply is limited I'll take one when it is available and just stay on the list for the second one.

Thanks,

Eugene