Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strike Industries EMP Enhanced Magazine Plates for G17

hermes_actual

Got em and really like them. Obviously you don't get the weight benefit of the aluminum or brass base plates but I bought these as a cheap alternative while I am just getting in to USPSA. They fit 23 if try real hard, 22 no problem and it feeds every round and locks the slide back on the last. Very happy for a $15 investment.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, jubi351 said:

Got em and really like them. Obviously you don't get the weight benefit of the aluminum or brass base plates but I bought these as a cheap alternative while I am just getting in to USPSA. They fit 23 if try real hard, 22 no problem and it feeds every round and locks the slide back on the last. Very happy for a $15 investment.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey Jubi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Seems like they’re a good deal.

I’ve got them on my CO gun. Have to do a little rounding of the follower to get them perfectly reliable (this is the case with every single basepad out there I think) but once that 2 minute job is done, mine have never let me down in thousands of rounds of use. Definitely worth it. 

7 hours ago, slodsm said:

I’ve got them on my CO gun. Have to do a little rounding of the follower to get them perfectly reliable (this is the case with every single basepad out there I think) but once that 2 minute job is done, mine have never let me down in thousands of rounds of use. Definitely worth it. 

Thanks slodsm. I appreciate the feedback.