Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 x5 legion 40 s&w?

RJH

I've wondered that myself it would be cool to shoot limited major with the p320 especially now since they came out with the tungsten grip. Seems though that sig has been discontinuing everything in 40sw. its popularity has been really going down over the years.

10 minutes ago, Heliarclee said:

You could always buy a fullsize 320 in .40 and add a legion grip module to it.   

It's even hard to find those and the conversion kits are discontinued and i think sig stopped making the full size 40sw

7 hours ago, telenormobil said:

Do you have a pic of it?

This is my FS 40. It shoots factory and reloads out to 1.15 100% reliably. Using factory 18 round 40 mags, I get 20 reloadable with grams springs and followers with springer base plates. It’s as accurate as any other 320. The light is a broken TLR-1 with brass rods cut down to the Same size as CR-123s. 

426B0650-9BAD-4ED6-990F-DABD7E426776.jpeg

On 3/6/2020 at 1:38 PM, Heliarclee said:

You could always buy a fullsize 320 in .40 and add a legion grip module to it.   

I have done this!

I bought a CPO P320 40 in full size, a Springer Precision tungsten guide rod and used my OG X5 frame with Gray Guns trigger - and this was before I got the TXG module.

I bought the TXG module and played around with my "poor man's LimMaj" setup... pretty damn sweet!

I think adding a Dawson fiber front sight, a lighter recoil spring, and the GoGuns USA *thumb rest [generic]* can definitely take it to the max.  I have a Tanfo Limited 40 that I am playing with now, otherwise I'd put more time into the Poor Man's LimMaj P320 setup.

13 hours ago, OPENB said:

I got my 40 full size today from CDNN. Put the upper on my Legion lower and ran a mag. I like it. Any one make adjustable sights?

From what I've heard the xd/xdm adjustable sights from dawson use the same dovetail and will work on the p320 though its gonna look a bit odd with the shape of the p320 slide and how it sits on the gun but will work. The front sight will need to be changed to a taller one but I dont know how tall