Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Floater's

Been using a 510c in red as right now that's the only thing I can see.  Problem is my floaters are all over the place. The reason I'm using the 510c is that if I can see part of the Circle/Dot I'm good to go. Just wondering if the green is better.  My biggest problem is if the sun is at my back and I have to shoot a white steel popper the red gets washed out.  Any help from old guys is appreciated.

My issue is that I don't have random floaters.  My floaters came down from the top of the eye like a curtain.  Been thru two laser treatment's and they help but it's not like I'm 40 any more.  Gota feeling I'm going to have to deal with it.

11 hours ago, phoenixsomd said:

I have the Green version and under all conditions it is much easier to see/use. My distance is still 20/20 or better so target focus with the 65moa circle is a great combination.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks, think I'll give it a try.

Edited by pbc44

I'm beginning to get floaters as well.  Love them dots, allow us old farts to stay in the game.  I have the 510C green on my PCC, it works well for me.  I usually keep it on the dircle/dot, allows quicker acquisition.  Best of luck!

I was shipped a green by mistake. It's much easier for me to pick up; since the first one I've begun switching to that color when available.

It sounds like you're having the results of an eye condition; have you tried a fixed etched reticle to see if it's the glass screen causing it, or the lighting itself?