Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is Glockstore stuff any good?

dspring

I recently bought a connector from them, and am returning it because the angle was wrong, it protruded and created a terrible bump when racking the slide, with no improvement of the trigger pull whatsoever. 

Plus, I bought a magazine disassembly tool which I am also returning because it's way overpriced and I found it elsewhere at ⅓ of the cost.

Did I get a bad sample or their stuff is not that great?

On 3/4/2020 at 8:56 AM, dspring said:

I recently bought a connector from them, and am returning it because the angle was wrong, it protruded and created a terrible bump when racking the slide, with no improvement of the trigger pull whatsoever. 

Plus, I bought a magazine disassembly tool which I am also returning because it's way overpriced and I found it elsewhere at ⅓ of the cost.

Did I get a bad sample or their stuff is not that great?

I’ve used their tungsten guide rods. I like liked them.  Never used anything else they sell. I used TTI connectors and base pads. 

There is no need to buy a “take down” tool for mags. It’s not hard. Just have to learn how to do it. It’s very simple. 

be careful when reading someone’s advertisement for parts guaranteed to solve problem X. Very few actually do anything but make more problems. 

The few items I have gotten from them, mostly on sale, have been OK.  The worst thing about them is the constant stream of emails.  Guess I will have to close my account.

Also, their incredibly long shipping times. I placed an order on Saturday and received it on Monday, 9 days later, and everything I ordered was in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...