Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10% off Brownells Coupon that's consistent!

I like Brownells, they have most things in stock and seem like a good organization. But my frustration comes from whenever I need something, there are no promo codes for their frequent 10% sales. Then when I really need something and order it anyway - at regular price or with free shipping, big whoop - a few hours later they'll release another 10% promo. 

Frankly it's pixxing me off and I'm looking for a vendor who simply offers lower prices right from the get go. 

Maybe they don't get it that alienating thousands of customers who paid full price? 

Does anyone have a 10% Promo Code that doesn't expire an hour before you need it? 

Or is there someplace that simply prices things at the lowest price without the BS? I've been shopping at Primary Arms, SWFA, Midway, B King, etc. and a few things are better but not overall. 

4 hours ago, Dranoel said:

So I'm NOT alone in this.

I get emails a day after I ordered something offering discounts. I'm not gonna order another one just because it's now on sale.

Same thing happened to me last month. Bought a new 2011 and was stocking up etc, day after order email comes with 10% off.

I was tempted to return the first order and start again.

I get they want repeat business, but....

Right, today they did 8% off and I said close enough. Granted I don't buy ammo or complete guns from them but I'm spending at least $2K a year just on bits and will continue the rest of my life. But since I caught on I'm a lot more apt to shop around.

If you ck them every day four a month you will see a pattern

with tear discounts also ck your tracking notice usually has

a 10% discount code that does not expire last I checked it was

BDX   

• 4 weeks later...