Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS discontinued, and now the TSO .40 too?

obsessiveshooter

In a thread in the reloading section, a guy named CZ-Cliff said that his TSO in 40 caliber needed to be sent back to CZ to be fixed and the gunsmith at CZ-USA told him they couldn't fix or replace it because they have discontinued that caliber. Can anyone confirm?

This is a big deal to me, as Limited is my division and nothing fits my hands like a TS/TSO. I dont expect my current pistol to last forever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I asked Stuart (EERW here on the forum) about it the other day. He said that it was still listed in the 2020 catalog. Here is his reply.

It’s on the 2020 list. 

they dropped all the other 40s. 

I would be surprised. 

it might be just hard to get a pistol and they probably had no idea when one would be available.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine about 3 months ago, I was gonna be pretty mad if they discontinued them lol I’ve had nothing but excellent customer service from CZ. I messed up a p10F, completely my fault and I even told them I did, they still replaced it at no cost. 

10 hours ago, Mig233 said:

Same here, I’ve had my .40 TSO for a few months now and love it. 

Great gun. The only thing I replaced was the grips. I got some lok grip palm swell bogies, made the gun even better for me. That’s the first and only mod I’m doing 

I got one about 6 months ago in .40.  Love the gun and I've had 3 TSs for the past couple years.  Haven't done anything to the gun except going to some LOK thin full checkered grips and added a better thumbrest from IPSC Alex.  

I finally got my reamer in and now have a .357sig barrel to run it the gun occasionally.  Haven't developed a load for it yet but took some old reloads out from when I had a .357sig in a M&P and they were incredibly accurate.  Little more snap than the .40 loads but fun.

15 hours ago, aandabooks said:

I got one about 6 months ago in .40.  Love the gun and I've had 3 TSs for the past couple years.  Haven't done anything to the gun except going to some LOK thin full checkered grips and added a better thumbrest from IPSC Alex.  

I finally got my reamer in and now have a .357sig barrel to run it the gun occasionally.  Haven't developed a load for it yet but took some old reloads out from when I had a .357sig in a M&P and they were incredibly accurate.  Little more snap than the .40 loads but fun.

How do you like that IPSC Alex thumbrest ? The stock one is a little too small for my thumb but I’ve been just using it with it

I wish there was a good option for the thumb rest for me. I removed it and put skateboard tape on it. I need a *thumb rest [generic]* that is further forward. My thumbs and hands are too big for the stock configuration. 

Edited by Mig233

16 hours ago, Mig233 said:

I wish there was a good option for the thumb rest for me. I removed it and put skateboard tape on it. I need a *thumb rest [generic]* that is further forward. My thumbs and hands are too big for the stock configuration. 

I noticed these in my recent web surfing:

http://www.fire-4-effect.com/THUMBREST-GAS-PEDAL_c_277.html 

They look great and adjustable.