Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Other 38sc powders

AverageJoeShooting

6 hours ago, Glockster1 said:

Well yeah if you enjoy having brass frag and hot propellant gases blown in your face and through your hand....then go for it!

Talking about running ammo beyond safe pressure limits is just down right irresponsible and negligent.

🤣

Must not be an Open shooter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Glockster1 said:

Well yeah if you enjoy having brass frag and hot propellant gases blown in your face and through your hand....then go for it!

Talking about running ammo beyond safe pressure limits is just down right irresponsible and negligent.

OK. 

Glock boomers lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 3/13/2020 at 3:31 PM, ar15rick said:

You can check out the recoil and splits using this combination.

I don't understand why people post videos sped up. I'm just poking fun. Your splits at the beginning sound nearly full auto. Gun looks good 

Edited by Posvar

5 hours ago, Hiroshi said:

Vihtavuori N350 has the slowest burning powder in the market today..

That depends on whose burn rate chart you are looking at. The chart I'm looking at shows N350 as #59 (fastest to slowest), and N105 as #70, and even Longshot at #65. 

AA7 meteres perfectly.  Great for tons of pressure. Im going to try 115s around 1500fps and see what i can come up with 

I'm glad you tried it out and liked it. Let me know what you think of the 115. Like I said its snappier but to me the gun comes back on target so much faster and I feel like I can get my 2nd shot off quicker. Again that's me and it might not work for everyone.

1 hour ago, ar15rick said:

I'm glad you tried it out and liked it. Let me know what you think of the 115. Like I said its snappier but to me the gun comes back on target so much faster and I feel like I can get my 2nd shot off quicker. Again that's me and it might not work for everyone.

yea I wont buy anything else. MP is also the same powder and sometimes more available.  You do HAVE to have an arrendondo bar or the thicker dillion spacer in any dillion machine.  The powder is like a fine sand and without one of those two you just have powder spillage all over the place. 

1 hour ago, ar15rick said:

what 115s do you use?

On 3/28/2020 at 4:09 PM, AverageJoeShooting said:

AA7 meteres perfectly.  Great for tons of pressure. Im going to try 115s around 1500fps and see what i can come up with 

AA7 and 115s shoot great out of both my 9major atlas and my 38sc SV.