Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icarus Precision ACE320 grip modules now available

Rudukai13

We are proud to bring you the 7075 T-6 billet aluminum Ace 320 Grip for the P320.

The Ace 320 grip has a host of specialized features in order to reduce recoil enhance grip and improve shooting comfort with the P320.

Features include:

*Extended beaver tail with improved ergonomics to land perfectly in the webb of your hand.

*Raised grip position to reduce muzzle flip.

*Exaggerated finger notch below trigger guard reducing front to back grip width. Improves access to the controls and gives a natural comfortable shooting position.

*Standard 1913 Pic Rail with milled center channel to reduce weight.

*Grip texture on the front of trigger guard for additional grip versatility.

*Signature grip texture uses alternating circular pocket design. Our design allows your hand to settle in offering excellent grip without discomfort.

*Vertical grip lines on handle help keep you on target.

Notes:

*Works with all OEM slides 6.5 inches or longer(to our knowledge).

*Accepts all OEM Sig mags except the 320 compact mags (to our knowledge).

*No manual safety model is not currently available…future models coming.

*We sell solid color grips in 5 popular colors.

*Raw grips that are not Cerakoted are available if you have a local shop that does Cerakote for you.

*We also sell blanks that are popular with custom laser engraving companies…..want something truly unique go that route.

https://www.icarusprecision.com/product-page/ace-320-grip

I have one ordered and will be doing a review/comparison in my Project Nemesis thread when I get it.

Let’s get this out of the way: Yup, it’s expensive. You might not consider a grip module worth as much as they’re asking for it, but that doesn’t make a product bad just because you don’t feel the need to buy one. Some people buy $5,000 hand-built 1911s that only ever sit behind glass in a padded case. Everyone has to decide if a good or service is worth the asking price for themselves individually. Hopefully that takes care of that...

3B743620-30DC-41EB-8913-8CD4199955A6.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Lowsc3 said:

Sig also coming out with the Alpha grip , It seems to have more features then this grip. This color is however very pretty.

As far as I’m concerned, the more metal options the better. I very well may end up swapping the ACE320 grip module for the Alpha grip when(/if) it becomes available separately, but I’m not counting on that to happen for at least over a year