Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Zev OZ9


Recommended Posts

I’m sure I could modify a holster to make it fit, but not sure if that would make it useable with the 34. 
 

Wanting to know if anyone has one made specifically for the OZ9? Or knows of a company offering one that I wouldn’t have to send my pistol to?

 

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cheers623 said:

GX products also makes one the quality is fantastic!

https://gxproductsusa.com/shop/

Hope that helps!

Thanks cheers, they must have just updated their gun options. The Oz wasn’t available last time I checked. Do you have their vice model? I’ve been wanting to try one, but leery of the price tag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bad_Karma said:

Thanks cheers, they must have just updated their gun options. The Oz wasn’t available last time I checked. Do you have their vice model? I’ve been wanting to try one, but leery of the price tag. 

I don’t have the vice model, but do have the legacy model. I prefer thumbscrews so got that version. However, every local shooter I know that has either type loves them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, scduckman03 said:

I am using the ragnarok holster by t-Rex arms  for the Glock 17. Just had to loosen the tension screw a little on bottom of holster but it works great. 


Are you using a light with that ragnarok? I was told the Oz9 would fit everything but non-light compatible holsters. 

Edited by R3Tactical
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, scduckman03 said:

I am using the ragnarok holster by t-Rex arms  for the Glock 17. Just had to loosen the tension screw a little on bottom of holster but it works great. 

Are you using a light? I was told the zev will fit everything but the non-compatible light holsters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, R3Tactical said:

Are you using a light? I was told the zev will fit everything but the non-compatible light holsters.

No.. didn’t have a light on it. I had to back out one of the retention screws a little(one near trigger guard), but it fit great and had great retention. I just put lock tite on the screws when I got it set like I liked and it was great. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, Bad_Karma said:

Well, I think I’m going to go with either Red Hill or GX products. Now I just need to decide if the high speed locking mechanism on the vice holster is worth the extra money. 

 

 

Did you end up buying one these?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...