Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Zev OZ9

Bad_Karma

I’m sure I could modify a holster to make it fit, but not sure if that would make it useable with the 34. 

Wanting to know if anyone has one made specifically for the OZ9? Or knows of a company offering one that I wouldn’t have to send my pistol to?

thanks

14 minutes ago, cheers623 said:

GX products also makes one the quality is fantastic!

https://gxproductsusa.com/shop/

Hope that helps!

Thanks cheers, they must have just updated their gun options. The Oz wasn’t available last time I checked. Do you have their vice model? I’ve been wanting to try one, but leery of the price tag. 

36 minutes ago, Bad_Karma said:

Thanks cheers, they must have just updated their gun options. The Oz wasn’t available last time I checked. Do you have their vice model? I’ve been wanting to try one, but leery of the price tag. 

I don’t have the vice model, but do have the legacy model. I prefer thumbscrews so got that version. However, every local shooter I know that has either type loves them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, scduckman03 said:

I am using the ragnarok holster by t-Rex arms  for the Glock 17. Just had to loosen the tension screw a little on bottom of holster but it works great. 

Are you using a light with that ragnarok? I was told the Oz9 would fit everything but non-light compatible holsters. 

Edited by R3Tactical

On 3/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, scduckman03 said:

I am using the ragnarok holster by t-Rex arms  for the Glock 17. Just had to loosen the tension screw a little on bottom of holster but it works great. 

Are you using a light? I was told the zev will fit everything but the non-compatible light holsters.

23 hours ago, R3Tactical said:

Are you using a light? I was told the zev will fit everything but the non-compatible light holsters.

No.. didn’t have a light on it. I had to back out one of the retention screws a little(one near trigger guard), but it fit great and had great retention. I just put lock tite on the screws when I got it set like I liked and it was great. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 12:03 AM, Bad_Karma said:

Well, I think I’m going to go with either Red Hill or GX products. Now I just need to decide if the high speed locking mechanism on the vice holster is worth the extra money. 

Did you end up buying one these?