Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SPEED BEEZ vs NORTH MOUNTAIN MOON CLIP HOLDERS?

TheGoatMumbler

I have used both. The Speed Beez may be imperceptibly better for stand and shoot since all the moons are teed up at the top of the magnets. But in reality the North Mountain is just as good. As soon as you add movement, the North Mountain blows it out of the water. I had moonclips falling off the Speed Beez magnets with hard running. No problem at all with the North Mountain posts.

I ran the North Mountain Speed Loader Holder for years and never lost a moon.  I found it to be very fast while having all my moons in relatively the same space when going to a reload.  Although I never ran the Steady Rack many of our local shooter had given it a try and all were satisfied.  

I'd go with the North Mountain if I ever started shooting Revolvers again.

Moon clip server with 2 single post North Mountain. 
Same, but I got 2 of the taller posts to use for empty table starts. I replaced the center posts with longer ones with a pointier tip that allows me to quickly put on 2 stacked moons at the same time.41984a1303d81f086db4695e4ca90a90.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, PatJones said:

Same, but I got 2 of the taller posts to use for empty table starts. I replaced the center posts with longer ones with a pointier tip that allows me to quickly put on 2 stacked moons at the same time.41984a1303d81f086db4695e4ca90a90.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OUCHIES!!  That looks like it would be painful to fall on!

Edited by Ming the Merciless