Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's the difference between EVO and REV press?

One difference is that you can get the EVO with a handle for manual processing.  Additionally, my understanding is that, the larger bullet, and case feeders, primer collator, digital powder measure, and auto drive are options for the EVO and are part of the revolution.  Finally, if you get all the optional equipment for the EVO to basically turn it into a Revolution there still is one difference in how the auto drive is implemented between the two machines.  The EVO is belt driven and the Revolution is direct drive.  My information is from talking to friends that have them and not from the company so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Evo is a manual press with 8 stations I believe and doesnt have as many options( no bulletfeeder etc)

Rev is 10 station auto drive only and comes loaded

But save your money and get the titan when it comes out :)  Looks to be interesting idea that can yield 5000 rds an hour

14 minutes ago, m700 said:

Evo is a manual press with 8 stations I believe and doesnt have as many options( no bulletfeeder etc)

Rev is 10 station auto drive only and comes loaded

But save your money and get the titan when it comes out :)  Looks to be interesting idea that can yield 5000 rds an hour

Thanks a lot, EVO is 10 stages too from their website.. Don't know the kernel press bodies are the same or not