Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Out of the box BEST PCC FOR YOUR BUCK

Every PCC mentioned in this forum are all great guns. I like Armorers Locker PCC's. I've got two of them and 15,000 rounds with no malfunctions. Armorers locker also provides a lifetime warranty with all their firearms. They have two versions of PCC as of now that won't break the bank. The uppers and lowers are made from the same block of metal and are fitted when they are built. I have never felt a gun so tight with no slop at all. You can call the owner personally and speak with him about the firearms he produces. 

2 minutes ago, rahl07 said:

For the money? Ruger PCC. If you wing up not liking PCC, it's still a great little gun to have in a truck or as a backup. Throw a couple of mags and a dot on it and get to work.  

I am thinking of getting a Ruger to keep as a house gun or truck gun but I will always prefer AR platform for competition IF I decide to try PCC

After polishing the feed ramp, my PSA ar9 runs great and I think I spent about 500 on the upper & lower by watching for a big sale. That's hard to beat. I'd say that's your cheapest reliable option. But spending more will get you better quality for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk