Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spare Parts Kit ideas

Wiseguy724

I have moved into production at the end of last year and I'm thoroughly enjoying shooting this shadow 2 so far. My question is for those that have assembled a spare parts kit to bring along to matches, what items do you include? I'm enjoying it so much I'm thinking about traveling to some major matches this year, so I want to be sure I have my bases covered. This is my first cz and don't know what items to look out for.

Bare-bones: extra slide-stop, extra trigger return spring, extra fiber (and tools to swap the TRS if you’re unlucky enough to have to do it at a match, the CGW free-floating trigger pin IMO is worth every penny if that ever happens, makes it easy and you won’t need a 🔨)

Slide stop, recoil spring, hammer spring, firing pin & spring, extractor & spring. Hammer, punches, picks (to clean extractor), lube, cleaner blasting spray. Extra magazines (all labeled). Mine was 100% for the first 1300 rounds, then jammed in a match due to a dirty extractor because I didn’t clean it after 1k Wolf ammo. 

Edited by Benevolence

I have for all internals at least 1 spare. If you do regular maintance pins, springs and screws get bent, lost or worn.

You can always locate your grip panel  in the grass,  but never a sear spring. it will set you back maybe $ 150

And dont forget your tools.