Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TSO.40 slide not going into battery

Jason1

Had this CZ 75 TSO.40 since Sept 2019. I’ve put at least 2k through it with no issues at all. Last week I added the CZ Custom base pads. Went to USPSA match. Shot stage one fine. Then 2nd stage went well until trying to rack the slide to show clear. It was jammed up. Had to force it to get the round out and now the slide won’t go into battery with out substantial force. I did finish the match though. Just killed my fingers be in the twenties and all. So the slide stop pin looks to be bent. I put the back pin in that the gun comes with and it makes it even harder to force the slide. Fully cleaned no gouges or cracks nothing I can see. Anyone had a similar issue or thoughts. Hoping it’s something simple that I’m just not thinking of. I am new to CZ. I checked with Eric at CZ and he hasn’t had this issue and would need me to ship it in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the reply. I have definitely cleaned the crap out of it. I pulled out the the magnifier glasses with bright LED lights and just can’t see anything. A friend brought his TS over but the barrels aren’t exactly the same. Either way I have an RMA and I’m shipping it back to CZ USA on Monday.  I’ve spent two weeks trying to figure it out. Might as well get it to them and hopefully figure out what’s up and I’m really wanting to know if I did something or is it a defect. Just can’t imagine that my ammo which is only 5 points over USPSA Limited Major power factor should cause this. If that’s the case this is not the gun for me. I need to be able to shoot ammo that’s at power factor plus 10. As well around 10K a year if I shoot a lot. Thinking I should have just saved more and got an Edge. Thank you for you response again. I’ll repost when I get it back.