Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X5 Legion trigger bar spring

perob

Anyone knows if the trigger bar spring in the Legion is the same as the standard P320? I've managed to bend my current one slightly, still functions but the reset is slightly weaker. I do have a Gray Guns replacement, but I would very much like to have some spare parts as I don't think this will be the last time :). I found the Sig SKU Spring-5 for the P320.

1 hour ago, perob said:

Anyone knows if the trigger bar spring in the Legion is the same as the standard P320? I've managed to bend my current one slightly, still functions but the reset is slightly weaker. I do have a Gray Guns replacement, but I would very much like to have some spare parts as I don't think this will be the last time :). I found the Sig SKU Spring-5 for the P320.

it’s the same

8 hours ago, perob said:

I have found that if I am fighting the trigger spring and wanting to reach for the pliers, I am doing it wrong.

When in the lane and doing it right, it rolls right in.

Skip ahead to the re-assembly and watch how this guy does it...

1 hour ago, DirectDrive said:

I have found that if I am fighting the trigger spring and wanting to reach for the pliers, I am doing it wrong.

When in the lane and doing it right, it rolls right in.

Skip ahead to the re-assembly and watch how this guy does it...

That's how I normally do it on my Legion trigger, but for some reason I'm just not able to do it with my GG flat.