Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dry firing while DRIVING TO WORK

Nick_shoots_fast

Great idea. But let's make it a real challenge. Do it weak hand, while cradling your phone on your shoulder, eating a Big Mac and fixing your hair all while driving 90 MPH in rush hour traffic.

Get it on video showing you survived and I give you a new home rent free.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When operating a motor vehicle keep in mind that your life and the life of others could be potentially affected by not paying attention.  It doesn't take much to take 10 or 15 minutes of your day to do some drills in the privacy of you own home and not on the road.  You should be focusing on developing good habits, driving and practice is not one of them.  If you need to get up an extra 20 mins earlier to get your drills in, do it!  You have to be determined, be willing to put in the work to succeed but driving and dry firing is not productive but counter productive, also, a recipe for disaster.  SAFETY, SAFETY and LASTLY SAFETY should be everyones priority~ 

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, jrdoran said:

...and then the State Trooper pulled out his gun on me, while his partner smashed my window with a baton, then tazed me...

First thing that popped into my head....

How this was going to end badly and be on news.  "We now have body cam footage of an encounter that resulted in..."

• 1 month later...