Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TANDEMKROSS AR-style chassis for Ruger PCC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, robertg5322 said:

I haven't been able to actually find the promag chassis anywhere other than the press writeups.   If you have a link that would be great.    Lots of 10/22 versions, but haven't seen Ruger PCC.

11 hours ago, jrdoran said:

I haven't been able to actually find the promag chassis anywhere other than the press writeups.   If you have a link that would be great.    Lots of 10/22 versions, but haven't seen Ruger PCC.

Per the article, "available soon". 

I'm keeping my eye out, because the price is good, it deals with the mag catch issue, and it improves the looks of the gun. Of course those improvements in looks go out the door when I have to put a fin on the pistol grip to comply with California's stupid laws.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to 19 I didn't make to range yet! Tomorrow I hope.  The assembly is easy. In mounting and movement drills - feels great - looks different. allows to use a very low sight mount. The way Tandemkross tell you to mount magwell funnel seem backwards - testing  will tell.

well did some shooting tonight with the upriser - pros - shoots well - comes up on target - cheek to stock to sight makes easy acquisition of dot on target - now the cons - stock adapter came loose after 75 rounds - installed per their video - cleaned bolt and Loctited again - plan on another trip soon. current rating 90% will go up or down depending the rear bolt issue. yes it looks funny but it works!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So the straight version is out. But bad news for you guys who have the angled stock already. Can’t just buy the straight adapter - have to buy a complete new stock. Said they have plans to offer adapter in future, just don’t know when? I am not going to buy a new stock when all I need is the adapter to give it a try. I understand their reasoning in pushing the complete stock, but disappointed they played that card.

Edited by Texaspaul