Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New member from the North

Soupcann

Hello all!

Perpetual lurker here who finally decided to join up and enter the fray. I grew up as a ranch kid in North Dakota and hunting and fishing were part of our daily life, so rifles and shotguns were something I grew very comfortable with. However, I didn’t have any handgun exposure at all. Fast forward a few decades and I finally have begun exploring the handgun world. I’ve explored a few platforms and found myself drawn to the CZ platform. I was fortunate enough to find a used cz shadow 2 with an optic cut and have added that to the stable of my SP01 and my Tanfoglio Hunter 10mm. At the moment, I am enjoying learning marksmanship at the local range and working on my skill and technique. I may expand to local matches as family and work time allow. I would also like to explore  handgun hunting with the 10mm. So, that’s me. I look forward to continuing to learn, and hopefully at some point beginning to share some knowledge as well. Thanks for having a great forum!

5 hours ago, Charlestiller said:

Welcome, from Kentucky! What kind of animals are you going to hunt with your 10mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome. I hope it isn’t in violation of the rules to state that I intend to pursue a very common animal with a tail of white.  If this is unacceptable, I will gladly delete this post. 

Edited by Soupcann

4 hours ago, Soupcann said:

Thanks for the welcome. I hope it isn’t in violation of the rules to state that I intend to pursue a very common animal with a tail of white.  If this is unacceptable, I will gladly delete this post. 

Need me to quote the forum guideline again? 
Actually, never mind. Don’t know why I even try to help. Not my job.

I carried a .357 when we hunted rabbits way back in the day. Fun stuff. 10mm should do the trick for white tails.